Monday, February 9, 2009

Cool Stuff: Publique Living

Maybe I'm longing for the winter we're not really having here in California, but I'd like nothing better than to wrap myself up in one of these yummy Boucle Alpaca Throws, $205 each from San Francisco design firm Publique Living. The company fuses simple, restrained design and high-quality, often sustainable materials to create quietly elegant accessories for the home.

More goodies from Publique's e-shop:

Boucle Alpaca Pillows, $135 each

Barley Wool Blankets, $195 each

Paper Votive Cuffs, $15 for four

Tree Cups and Saucers, $18 per set

Grafik180: City Art limited-edition prints inspired by the distinctive architecture of cities around the world, $200 each unframed or $390 framed

WoodArt: Rocks made from hand-cut and -stitched wood veneer, $420 each

See more Publique Living designs right here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could send some winter your way! Really comfy throw- I have one that is similar and love to snuggle in it!

Anonymous said...

Really nice find! I like the City Art, especially LEY, Netherlands and BOM, (India).

Anonymous said...

The tree cups and saucers couldn't be cuter!

Alpha Monkey said...

We live in a place with plenty enough winter to justify Alpaca throws. Only, Alpaca wool tends to smell like llamas. And alpaca.

If anyone knows how to get the smell out, please tell me. I have an adorable tunic sweater I would love to wear if only it didn't make me smell like an alpaca. Or a llama.

72 and sunny said...

love those wood rock prints

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.